- Working toward the sustainability of small-scale duck production in Asia
- Strengthening the agricultural biotechnology capacity of Southeast Asian countries
- FFTC and NTU conduct training workshop on indexing and production of pathogen-free citrus seedlings
- Corn project in Caraga Region, Philippines holds farmers' field d
- Philippine agriculture officials visit FFTC
- FFTC teams up with AFA in finding ways to respond to major difficulties faced by Asian farmers
- Philippine research and technology managers learn from Taiwan’s experience
- Visit of AsiaDHRRA officials opens new avenues of partnership for FFTC
- FFTC Consultant extends technical assistance to citrus growers in the Philippines
- Visitors from Gambia and Philippines discuss future technical cooperation with FFTC
- FFTC Director named honorary adviser of Myanmar Fisheries Federation
- Training on pesticide residue monitoring of vegetables and fruits aimed to promote food safety and consumer protection
- Aquaculture workshop discussed eco-friendly technologies and food safety concerns in Asia
Philippine DA and MECO officials met with FFTC Director Sing-Hwa Hu and staff to explore future scientific and technical cooperation in agriculture.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN ROC - Officials from the Philippines' Department of Agriculture (DA), accompanied by MECO Resident Representative Mr. Antonio Basilio, met with FFTC Director Sing-Hwa Hu and staff on 23 July 2007 aiming to further strengthen the scientific and technical cooperation in agriculture between the Center and the Philippine government.
During the visit, Dir. Hu took the opportunity to express FFTC's appreciation to the Philippine government for its all-out support and cooperation to the programs and activities of the Center, hoping that this tradition of partnership will continue especially in such areas as capacity building like trainings and workshops, and research and technology transfer activities.